Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

New Things Come our Way






Hey,
So I've been taking a bit of a break fro technology and seeking out some self revelations and other junk :P
I'm focusing on so many things that it's really hard to keep everything straight! I'm writing a book, doing my henna thing, and now I'm doing jewelry stuff again. And then there's Virtual school. We have a love-hate relationship... That is: Little love and lots of Hate. I'm behind and doing little about it, so yeah...

I just need to refocus myself ande get things done!

On the upside I'm trying to start a beauty Youtube page, it'll have pretty much EVERYTHING. I just need to find some receipes (sp?) that work and a lot fo them too!
I'm trying to find an agent and a new monologue for this HUGE contest. There's a whole lot of trying going on. I'm saving up money fora new hair-do (it's like the Black and White photo from the blog post before)
AND I'm setting up a MASSIVE photoshoot in late July.

PLUS I might be in a runway show for a jewelry line, which I'm uber excited about.

One down side (or plus... depends on how you look at it) My insomnia is roaring back at full force... I'm pullling ultra weird hours with little to no sleep. I'm having headaches all day BUT now I have a ton of time to do all (or most) of what I need to do. So yeah *Thumps Up*

More Later, things to do, jewelry to make. Photo of henna shoot posted.

-Allyse

P.S- I did a henna shoot! Did I talk about that?? Oops maybe not, I might have a touch of ADD as well... But anyway, here the new face of my Company/Line, Kestrel Aradia, Liz!

No comments:

Post a Comment