Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Start Again... Again

So once again I have abandoned this little online diary of sorts until I saw my friend post something of his...
Sorry.
Again.
Do people actually read this? It's sort of just a timeline for myself I guess.
Well.
In that time I've been away. I found henna (smells delish btw), music (the good kind) and bellydance!
Wowza do I love bellydance. It's so liberating and freeing and when done right not the least bit trashy. It's an expression of your body. I love the isolations that prossionals can come up with an dthe routines are to die for. Hopefully one day I can get that good.

I also realized that I want to do a lot of things with my life: Acting, fashion design, bellydance... Model? I dunno. I seem kind of scattered and with senior year coming to a close and college rearing it's ugly little (okay... not so little) head, I feel a bit under pressure.
I think all that's left for my to do is just start again. Again. and again....

P.S I want to make this a daily thing but... eh who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment